When you go to local optical stores for a pair of fashion eyeglasses, you are accessible to different kinds of eyeglasses. If you watch carefully, you will find that there are so many eyeglasses frames categories in the windows. You may get confused by large selection.
As a matter of fact, you don’t worry about what you should choose. If you read this article carefully, you will make a distinct understand of the eyeglasses frames types. Then you will know what you should choose and you can easily choose from the large options.
According to the rim of the eyeglasses, they can be classified into four types, that is, rimless frame, half rimless frame, full frame and reading frame. You can select what you want and what are suitable for you based on your personal preference and demands.
As the name shows, the rimless glasses frames have no frame at all around the lens. Rimless eyeglasses come in three pieces (two temples and the nose part). The lenses are actually part of the structure of the frame. A half-rimless glasses frame design has a rim over the top half of the lens (and sometimes just on the bottom half).
As for full frames, they are just normal eye frames. Full lenses are cover by frame at all sides. This kind of frame is more useful in roughly usage especially for kids. The last type, reading frames, they are a generic term that refers to glasses frames that hold lenses that are used only for reading.
Since the different functions of the different eyeglasses frames, the wearers must know what they need and then make choices.
- How to decorate my eyeglasses frames?
- Is it ok to paint my eyeglases frames?
- What is best way to tighten eyeglasses frames?
- What kind of eyeglasses frame good for bald men?
- What are durable eyeglasses frames for kids?
- What are best frame material for reading glasses?
- Do you have allergic reaction to glasses frames?
- What are best eyeglass frames for progressive lenses?
- What kind of eyeglasses frames are nearly indestructible for kids?
- How to remove logo on eyeglasses frames?